Royal Audio Player WordPress Plugin
Royal audio player WordPress plugin is a powerful responsive HTML5 mp3 player for your WordPress website that runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, IOS, Android and Windows 8. It supports unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited tracks.
There are four playlist types. The standard type allows you to add tracks (MP3 files) with many options. The other three playlist types are for a single data source like Soundcloud, Official.fm, or Podcast. Packed with a huge amount of features, an external API, deep-linking, pop-up windows, and Facebook share button, it is one of the most impressive HTML5 MP3 players available on sale.
Best WordPress audio plugin features:
- Responsive layout – mobile and desktop optimized.
- Only MP3 files required
- Uninterrupted audio playback across web pages
- FLASH fallback included for older browsers that don’t support HTML5 audio.
- Optional deep-linking with a unique link for sharing
- Podcasts, Official.fm, shoutcast, and SoundCloud support
- Support for unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited tracks
- Optional playlist and playlist window selector
- Three type of hover effects for the playlist window selector thumbnails
- Customizable playlist window selector thumbnails
- Optional playlist item download mp3 buttons
- With the shortcode generator one or more RAP instances can be added in posts, pages, and the sidebar
- The option to start at a specific playlist and track.
- Include multiple instances on the same page.
- Shuffle, loop or play next track once the current track has finished to play
- Optional track thumbnail
- Optional download mp3 button the control bar
- Animated track title text if the text does not fit.
- Six skins included along with the PSD files.
- Detailed documentation and sample files.
On mobile devices is not possible to download MP3 files instead the download link will be sent to an email at your chosing. When the player is opened in a pop-up the playlist if enabled it will be always visible.