Dynamic Internal Links for WordPress Plugin
When you create a link in WordPress, the link is hardcoded. This means a lot of extra manual work if you ever change the link. Another issue is if you ever change your domain: all your links are broken since WordPress hardcodes them. Internalinks is a WordPress plugin that generates links dynamically with an ID. Once you add a link with Internalinks in your page, you won’t have to go back and change it if you change the link destination.
From a SEO perspective, internal links and the best solution. So Internalinks even helps you keep your links up to date and have a better SEO score.
WordPress plugin features:
- Link posts, pages or custom post types in your site dynamically by its ID
- Link them by the slug, useful if you’re moving a site online and the IDs may change since the slugs will remain the same
- Add an icon to the link, from genericon or FontAwesome icons sets
- Position the icon before or after the link
- Specify whether the link will open in a new tab or not
- Set the title attribute and link label
- Create external links and add icons, stylize, set title and set all others options
- Links integrate with your site seamlessly but you can stylize them specifically, using the visual controls in the plugin settings page
- Write custom styling directly in the plugin settings to have your settings always safe during updates.
- Good documentation and fast support
Adding more links
Adding a internalink is easy. You have a new button added to the editor that launches a dialog where you can set the options for the link. To search through thousands of posts, pages or custom post types, just start typing the post title and select it from the autocomplete list that appears.